As of January 14, 2023, our MELBU project “More Entrepreneurial Life at Bengali Universities” has officially come to an end.
We would like to thank all partners for their commitment and participation in this extremely valuable and rich in new experiences, competencies and contacts venture between Germany, Poland and Bangladesh with the excellent support of the European Union through funding under the Erasmus+ program.
The project succeeded in jointly achieving the following key results:
(1) develop and test an entrepreneurship support course for students and university professors
(2) organize two international entrepreneurship schools with the participation of students and academic staff
(3) create and implement a digital tool for supporting entrepreneurship – a crowdsourcing platform
(4) design and establish six academic entrepreneurship support centers in Bangladesh
(5) create an inter-regional network for entrepreneurship support in Bangladesh
(6) organize three dissemination events with presentation of project results in Germany, Poland and Bangladesh
… and develop a base of trilateral knowledge, experience and contacts for future initiatives and projects.
On behalf of the project team:
- University of Leipzig, Germany (LU)
- Maritime University of Szczecin, Poland (MUS)
- Khulna University, Bangladesh (KU)
- Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET)
- Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
- Bangabandu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University (BSMRSTU)
- North Western University (NWU)
- Northern University of Business and Technology Khulna (NUBTK).
This project was co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programm of the European Union.
(1) Crowdsourcing Platform
Link to the Platform:
(2) Entrepreneurial Handbook
(3) Teaching Materials
1. Block – Entrepreneurship
1.2. MELBU Value_Proposition_Design
2. Block – Innovation
3. Block – Leadership